Tuesday

My NEW Book - Rock Art of Nevada's Great Basin

Well, I did it again. I decided to write another picture book highlighting some of my favorite petroglyph sites. With 92 pages and more than 85 pictures, this book focuses on 26 of the best petroglyph sites in Nevada's Great Basin. It also provides discussions on rock art, terminology, dating processes, preservation, recording, and rock art as a language. Its purpose is to entice readers to visit and explore the historic locations described within its pages. A description for each destination, plus information on special points of interest and directions to their locations are provided for each destination. Detailed information is provided by links to my Internet site.

If you want to see a PREVIEW of the entire 92 page imagewrap book, click this link ... Preview the book, "Rock Art of Nevada's Great Basin"
If you want to READ a PDF copy of the book on line, click this link ... Read the Book, "Rock Art of Nevada's Great Basin"