Monday

Notes on Recent Site Maintenance


08/14/2017 - This required me to review and update all of the folders that I was using to backup and store slideshows on both my E:/Working Pics and I:Master Backup.

08/13/2017 - Created two slideshows on Cincopa. I then embeded them into two Roadtrip pages;
   PDF - Wupatki National Park, AZ - 2009 - 8/13/17 - Hiking-Photography [SS] 
             PDF - Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument, AZ - 2010 - 8/13/17  [SS] - Hiking-Photography

08/12/2017 - Began addressing the problem that Google retired Picasa. Even though I can still access my Picasa Web Albums data, including your tags, captions, and comments, at the Album Archive. Unfortunately neither Google Album Archive nor One Drive allow you to embed slideshows. As a result I had to find a site/program that could to this. The result was Cincopa.

08/06/2017 - Made updates to the page "Recently Added Pages" and the page "Listed by Previous Year and Month" page.

08/06/2017 - Added five new pages to the "Polyptychs - Index & Description (13 posts)" listing on the "Photos by Subject" tab

08/05/2017 - Added a new listing to the "Photos by Subject" tab titled, "Pareidoila Pictures - Index & Description (5 posts)" 

08/05/2017 - Added a new page to this category titled, "Examples of Pareidolia"