Friday

Recent Flower Posts

2012 Flowers 03As you may have noticed from seeing the “recently Added Pages” list above, I have added numerous new flower pages to my Plants and Flowers category. I also redesigned the index for this category to make it easier to locate information on a specific plant or flower. Take some time and visit this category and use the new Plant & Flower Index to peruse some of the many plants and flowers now posted here. This is a constant, ongoing process, that seems like it will never be finished. In fact, I still have dozens of pictures of plants and flowers that I have yet to identify. As a result, I created a new category titled, Plants & Flowers Requiring ID . If you know the name of any of the flowers listed here please contact me so I can add them to the index.