Wednesday

A Long Overdue Post

Henderson’s Pittman Wash
E-IMG_4821Recently I’ve been working on a new indexing system for categorizing and grouping all of the  daytrip (hiking) pages on my site. While working the new index page for Urban Vegas Valley Daytrips, I suddenly realized that even though I have hiked the Pitman Wash Trail trail several times over the last couple of years, I had never created a posting for it. This trail follows what is usually a dry wash that runs through several of Henderson’s residential neighborhoods and represents urban hiking at its best. The wash corridor itself is a natural bird sanctuary offering views of mountains, sand, desert scrub, plants and trees, and a wide variety of wildlife including coyotes, foxes, rabbits and ground squirrels, and small lizards. Click here to view this new post …Henderson's Pittman Wash.