Wednesday

The Beauty of the Nevada Desert by Kenneth Clarke

Slideshow ImageBack in early 2008 I put together a slideshow of pictures from places in and around the Las Vegas area that Connie and I had visited either together, or with friends and relatives, over the previous five years. I created it using a slideshow program called ProShow Gold. The only problem was, that by the time I finished I got so carried away with adding pictures, it was more than 20 minutes long and 674MB in size, too big to send to anyone. Back then it was even to large to upload to YouTube. Recently I learned that YouTube is now accepting larger slideshows, and I decided to add it there so I could share it with the people I originally created it for, as well as the general public. Click here to go to YouTube and view it … The Beauty of the Nevada Desert. Hope you enjoy!