Thursday

2011 Super Run Classic Car Show

Grill Work
On 09/22/2011 I attended the first day of the 2011 Super Run Classic Car Show at the District at Green Valley. Each year I try to create a couple of couple of collages from the pictures taken. in previous years I have made collages on hood ornaments, tail lights, hub caps, etc. This year I created this one from several photos I took of front-end shots. As my wife said, “Only a guy would appreciate that".” Oh well, they are fund to do and it gives me something to do in my spare time. Take a look at the slideshow below to see some of these beautiful cars in full view.


The slideshow below is designed to run automatically in place. Clicking anywhere in the black background area that surrounds the picture being shown will PAUSE the show and bring up the Pause, Forward and Back menu at the bottom of the slideshow window, allowing you to start, stop or manually forward pictures one at a time.

To view the slideshow full-screen, click in the middle of the running show. When the new browser window appears, click on the left side of the menu where it says "slideshow".


Slideshow Description: The slideshow above contains 38 pictures that were taken at the 2011 Super Run Classic Car Show held at the District at Green Valley.