Sunday

Daytrip - Logandale Trails Recreation Area

Click to Enlarge
On 01/24/2019 I was accompanied by Jim Herring, Bob Croke and Ron Ziance on a trip to the Logandale Trails Recreation Area. It is twenty-one thousand plus acres and is sandwiched between the Valley of Fire, the Moapa Valley and the towns of Logandale and Overton. Today was a beautiful sunny day in the upper 50's without a cloud in the sky. We decided to drive the 13-mile Logandale Loop Trail that runs the full length of the ancient Aztec red sandstone outcrop that dominates the area. As there are more than 200 miles of designated trails for multiple use of OHV vehicles, we only covered a small portion of its many trails. Along the way we encountered petroglyph sites, dams, bighorn sheep and some of the best sandstone vistas in the area. Click her for pictures and a description of this trip ... Logandale Trails Recreation Area - Summary Page.

Saturday

Daytrip - Mines in the Mojave National Preserve

Click to Enlarge
On 01/03/2019, our first trip of the new year was to the 1,600,000 acre Mojave National Preserve. Today's trip consisted of Bob Croke, Ron Ziance and myself. It was a beautiful sunny day with no wind, but cold, in the 40's. We entered the preserve from Nipton Road of the I-15. Our goal for the day was to visit three of the preserves' larger mines; the Morning Star Mine, the Death Valley Mine and the Evening Star Mine. By the end of the day we located all three of the mines and considered it a successful day. The headframe on the left was that of the Evening Star Mine, was the most impressive structure we encountered. Click her for a description and pictures of the three mines we visited ... Mines in the Mojave National Preserve. This was our 2nd trip to this preserve and can't wait to go back again and do some more exploring.

Wednesday

Index for Category - Snakes

This page last updated on 04/21/2019

Index for Butterflies and Insects

 This page last updated on 04/21/2019

Click on a Title to View

Master Blister Beetle (Lytta magister) - 2019
Tarantula Hawk Wasp (Pepsis species - 2017

Blue Dasher (Pachydiplax longipennis) - 2017
Flame Skimmer Dragonfly (Libellula saturata)
 - 2011 & 2016
Springs Preserve (Butterflies) - 2016

Gypsy Moth (Lymantria dispar) - 2016
Bumble Bee Mania - 2014
Butterfly Habitat at Springs Preserve - 2014
Blue Morpho Butterfly (Morpho peleides) - 2014
Common Black Ground Beetle (Pterostichus melanarius) - 2014
Black Witch Moth (Ascalapha odorata) - 2014
Unidentified Butterflies - 2013
White Lined Sphinx Catepillers & Moths - 2012 and 2019
Morning Starbucks Stop - 2012
More Monarch Butterflies - 2012
Monarch Butterfly (Danaus plexippus) - 2011
Milkweed Bug (Oncopeltus fasciatus) - 2009
Bumblebee (disambiguation) - 2009
Chalcedon Checkerspot (Euphydryas chalcedona) - 2011
Butterfly at the Zen Garden at Bellagio - 2009

More Butterflies

Tuesday

Oatman Arizona - Trip Notes for 10/10/2019

{Click on any image to view full size, then use the back button on your browser to return to this page}
This page last updated on 10/12/2019
(Fig. 01) Remains of the Tom Reed Mine Mill

(Fig. 02)
(Fig. 02) Remains of the United Eastern Mine and Mill Site
Directions: Today we approached Oatman from the west, taking 215 to the I-15 to I-95 to Searchlight and Laughlin and to the Avi Resort Casino. We then took Aztec Road and crossed over the Colorado River and turned right onto the Veterans Parkway. We then turned left onto Route 153/ Oatman Hwy to Oatman. This approach is about 136 miles from Las Vegas to Oatman.
Side Notes on United Eastern and Tom Reed Mines: Referring to the map in (Fig. 02), the first thing you see is that the two main mines on each end of town, the United Eastern Mine and the Tom Reed Mine, are less than a mile apart. It appears that both of these mines followed a similar vein that ran between them and connected several nearby mines, e.g. the Tip Top Mine, the Big Jim vein, immediately northeast of the Grey Eagle and Black Eagle claims of the Tom Reed Company, etc. The structure of the mines in this area was generally northwest trending faults and veins, often generally close to the surface. Total underground workings on the Tom Reed vein amount to 15 miles. This includes the Ben Harrison, Aztec, Grey Eagle, and Black Eagle  mines. The Ben Harrison shaft was the original development on the Tom Reed claims; the shaft apparently is connected to the Tip Top and Olla Oatman shafts and to the No. 1 and 2 shafts of the United Eastern; The Harrison shaft is 900 feet deep with a winze from the 700 foot level to the 1400 foot level. The diagram in (Fig. 03) shows some of the tunnels and shafts of these mines. Two ore bodies were reached by the Ben Harrison shaft, Tip Top ore body and Ben Harrison ore shoot. The Tip Top body is located under the town of Oatman, it extends from the 0-foot level down to below the 1400 foot level. The Ben Harrison ore shoot extends from just below the surface to about 800 feet. The Tom Reed vein extends beyond the Benjamin Harrison and Tip Top claims to become the Aztec, Big Jim (offset by faulting), United Eastern (branching off the main vein) and American vein.

(Fig. 03) Map showing some of the tunnels and shafts of the mines surrounding Oatman
10/10/2019 Trip Notes: Referring to the map in (Fig. 02), the first thing you see before entering the town are the tailings of the Tom Reed Mine and mill site (Fig. 01). This was the first area we tried to examine and photograph. The picture in (Fig. 04) shows what the mine and mill site looked like its early days. Note that the minehead for the mine is located behind and left of the mill buildings. This appears to be where we located what was the mine shaft (Fig. 05), left an behind the mill. The machinery in (Fig. 06) may have been used to bring the ore up to the mill. Trying to identify and sort out these mines is almost impossible. The mines and claims were sold to various persons and companies, which often belonged to different mining districts. This was complicated by the fact that various prospectors were always discovering new veins of gold ore.

(Fig. 04) Tom Reed Mine and Mill

(Fig. 05) Click to enlarge
(Fig. 06) Click to enlarge
(Fig. 07) Click to enlarge
Side Note: As an example, in 1900, prospector Ben Taddock was in the area and discovered a new vein of gold ore. Ben sold his new discovery claim to a judge whom later sold it to the Vivian Mining Company. Over the next few years the mine produced over $3 million worth of gold. Once word got out more miners and prospectors arrived in the area. Then another two years later in 1904 the Tom Reed vein was discovered and this vein became known as the Tom Reed Mine and was run by the Tom Reed Gold Mining Company. After a few years the Tom Reed vein became hard to follow and production became very sporadic. Then another group of men who knew geology and mining formed a new company and called it the United Eastern Mining Company. These men put down a new shaft on another area. They then surveyed the area out underground and started mining a new vein and were soon mining all kinds of gold and silver. Then still another mine started on the Tom Reed Vein. It was the Big Jim Company and soon these three mines became the largest and wealthiest, producing almost $36 million worth of gold. Of the three big mines in Oatman, the United Eastern produced $10.8 million and the Big Jim, produced $3.8 million in gold. Workings included the Tom Reed shaft at 100 feet deep. In 1904 a 20-stamp mill was erected on site. Two ore bodies were reached by the Ben Harrison shaft, Tip Top ore body and Ben Harrison ore shoot. The tip top body is located under the town of oatman. It extends from the 0 foot level down to below the 1400 foot level. The Ben Harrison ore shoot extends from, just below the surface down to about 800 feet. The Tom Reed vein extends beyond the Benjamin Harrison and Tip Top claims to become the Aztec, Big Jim (offset by faulting), United Eastern (branching off of the main vein and Amerian veins.
Trip Notes Continued: Referring to the map in (Fig. 02), the next area we explored were the tailings of the United Eastern Mine located on the north end of town (Fig. 03). We drove out on the Rock Hound Hill Road that leaves the Oatman Road on the right just before the town begins and heads north and around the back side of the town. After passing quite a few houses the road makes a sharp turn to the left and heads west and southwest. The road then becomes Mural Road and leads to the site of the United Eastern Mine and mill. The picture in (Fig. 03) are today's only remains. The picture in (Fig. 08) shows what the mill looked like when it was built. Though we couldn't fully understand the purposes for all of the cement structures, this appears where the original mine shaft was located at the top of the hill (Fig. 09).

(Fig. 08) Early picture of the United Eastern Mine and Mill

(Fig. 09) The United Eastern Mine Shaft 
Side Note on the United Eastern Mine: In March, 1915, a cross-cut on the 465-foot level went through 25 feet of ore that assayed at $22.93/ton. By the end of 1916, after an ore body estimated to contain gold to the value of about $6,000,000 had been blocked out, a 200-ton mill had been built and a new shaft in the hanging wall of the vein had been completed and equipped. The mill was afterward enlarged to a capacity of 300 tons. Meanwhile, the Big Jim vein, immediately northeast of the Grey Eagle and Black Eagle claims of the Tom Reed Company, had been discovered. In April, 1917, the United Eastern Company purchased the Big Jim mine. The able mining engineers who were directing the United Eastern Company were well aware that the Big Jim and Grey Eagle veins were probably once continuous and owed their separation to faulting, but they were convinced that the amount of the throw about 400 feet, was too great to enable the Tom Reed Company to make successful claim to the Apex of their vein. The known ore bodies of the United Eastern property were exhausted by June, 1924. Dump ore was treated in 1925, and some production was made by lessees in 1926. Considerable diamond-drill prospecting was done, particularly from the eighth and tenth levels, but without success. The total yield of the United Eastern mine from 1917 to 1926, inclusive, amounted to approximately $14,853,395. The average costs per ton, according to Moore,115 amounted to $8.254 of which $4.332 was for mining. Since late 1932, lessees, employing about thirty men, have mined approximately 50 tons of ore per day from between the 500- and 700-foot levels of the Big Jim mine. This ore was milled in the Telluride plant of the Oatman Associates Mining Company.
Historical Side Notes: The Tom Reed Gold Mines Company was a mining company incorporated in the Arizona Territory in 1906. The company was organized by California investors in response to the discovery of gold in the area around Oatman. The company purchased a claim on what is now known as the Tom Reed vein and in 1908 began production of high grade ore. The mine was initially successful, producing millions of dollars in gold and silver ore. In response to this success, the company invested a large sum of money creating a stamp mill on site, powered by water piped four miles from Cottonwood Canyon. An electric generator was also installed which provided electricity to Oatman as well as the mine. Despite several attempts to extract ore from various promising locations, the Tom Reed vein remained the company’s only real success. By the 1920’s the company struggled with diminishing ore and had opened its mill to other companies. However by 1930 the company’s mine was not producing ore and in March 1932 the mine was closed. The company continued on until 1939 when it was formally shut down. In the late 1950s the Sawyer Exploration Company took over and reactivated the company renaming it the Sawyer Petroleum Company. The Tom Reed however was the greatest producing more than $13 million in gold and silver. In one year, 1909 the Tom Reed produced over 1 million worth of gold from just 40,000 tons of ore. Production for the period 1908 - 1913 was some $13,053,000 (period values). The United Eastern Mine and Big Jim Mine closed in 1924. Then the depression of the 1930's made operation of the larger mines unprofitable. The Tom Reed Mine closed in 1932.
Trip Notes Continued: Driving north out of town the last area we visited was the area of the Gold Road Mine site. Refer to the Map in (Fig. 10) below. It appears that at one time there were several mines in this area, that were all part of what was called the Gold Road Mines. The picture in (Fig. 11) is an overhead shot of the mill area. The diagram in (Fig. 12) shows several shafts and tunnels of the Gold Road Mines - reaching depths of nearly 900 feet. 
(Fig. 10)

(Fig. 11) Gold Road Mine and processing area
(Fig. 12) A view showing the shafts of the group of Gold Road Mines

Trip Notes Continued: Just north of the main area there is evidence of two of its main mines (Figs.
13 thru 15). The mine shaft in (Fig. 15) is a very deep shaft (Fig. 16) and sits upon the top of the overage (Fig. 18) that appears to be from the two mine diggings across the street (Figs. 13 & 14). It can be assumed that the ore was transported to the mill down below (Fig. 19). There are dozens of remaining foundations of buildings that remain from what used to be the town of Goldmine. It has been recorded that 1949, the entire town, which had grown to over 700 residents, was razed in order to save taxes.
(Fig. 13) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 14) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 15) Click to Enlarge

(Fig. 16)
(Fig. 17)
(Fig. 18)
(Fig. 19) The Gold Road Mine processing plant

Side Note
:
Para Resources Inc. (“Para”), is a Canadian company, and is the first company to have secured the rights to all of the patented and unpatented claims along the Gold Road Mine (Fig. 13 & 20) and the Tom Reed (Tr-Ue) veins which includes the sites of over 7 historical underground mines. The Gold Road property consists of 279.07 acres of 18 patented claims, 4 patented millsite claims totaling 20 acres and 1,820 acres of 91 unpatented claims fully owned or controlled by Para Resources Inc et al.  Para also has under lease from Cruski Mines an additional 14 patented claims totaling 466 acres (188.26 acres). Total acreage owned or controlled by the Company is 2,603.07.
These mines mostly ceased production in 1942 as a result of the US war effort. It is important to note that the mines stopped production while still mining high grade ore. Para believes that there is significant potential to re-open these mines and to process the mineralized material at Gold Road Mine which is approximately 1 mile away on a paved road. Para has entered into an asset purchase agreement, along with its indirect 88% owned subsidiary, Gold Road Mining Corp., to acquire from Mojave Desert Minerals LLC all of the assets comprising the Gold Road Mine. The Gold Road Mine is the only fully permitted mine in the largest primary gold district of Arizona. The Gold Road mine has produced over 700,000 ounces of gold and operated as recently as 2016. In August 2017, Para, through its 88% owned subsidiary Gold Road Mining Corp., acquired the 500 TPD CIL/CIP Gold Road Mine and Mill, including patented claims and a mill and processing facility. In February 2018, Para published a NI 43-101 Preliminary Economic Assessment on the Gold Road Mine and in April 2018, a NI 43-101 Technical Report on Report on the Oatman Gold Mining District for the Tr-Ue vein. Both reports recommend multi-year exploration plans that together target and additional 1,600,000 to 2,150,000 ounces for an estimated cost of US$14.2 million.
Large-scale development of the property began when the Gold Road Mining and Explorations Co. sank several shafts, including the Tom Reed and Harrison. By 1906, the Tom Reed Gold Mines Co. acquired the property and began producing high-grade ore. A mill was erected to grind the rock, which was later mixed with cyanide to recover the gold from the ore. By the 1920s, the gold and silver content of the ores decreased as the depths of some mines reached below 1,000 feet. Ore mined in the district during its boom years averaged $12.37 per ton. In 1924, mining further decreased when the United Eastern ore body became exhausted along with the ore from the Tom Reed Mine eight years later. By then the San Francisco district had produced over $34 million worth of gold.
Trip Notes Continued: After exploring these mines, just a few miles beyond this area, around mile marker 30, is a set of about 30 steps on the right side of the road that lead to the Shaffer Spring, a natural spring that has been named by local residents as the "Fish Bowl Spring" (Figs. 20 & 21).  The picture in (Fig. 22) is Bob trying to capture a picture of some of the gold fish in the bowl.
Side Note: A man named Shaffer created this hidden roadside spring site in the 1930s under the Works Progress Administration. While constructing the “Gold Road Section” (Rt 66) that weaves between Gold Road Mine and Kingman, Arizona, he noticed water cascading down the cliff walls. To take advantage of the precious resource, he built a series of steps that lead to a basin of stones to allow the water to pool. Because the water stems from a consistent natural source, the bowl remains full year-round. Locals frequently keep it stocked with goldfish (leading some to call it the “fish bowl spring”), and the snails clinging to its walls help keep the algae at bay so the water stays fresh. Desert-dwelling animals like bees and burros still frequent the site to quench their thirsts. Humans, however, are less common. Only travelers who already know of its existence or those who happen to spot the stairs will ever stumble upon this secret spring. Be aware there are no handrails and the steps are uneven.
(Fig. 20)
(Fig. 21)
(Fig. 22)
Trip Notes Continued: Between these stops we spent time in town (Fig. 23) roaming the towns' main drag, visiting some of its touristy shops, watching the burros, and having lunch at the restaurant in the Oatman Hotel (Figs. 24 thru 26).

(Fig. 23)
(Fig. 24)
(Fig. 25)
(Fig. 26)

__________________________________________________

Note: Every attempt is made to provide accurate information, but occasionally depictions are inaccurate by error of mapping, navigation or cataloging. The information on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied, and is for informational and historical purposes only.

Go Back to the previous page ... (Oatman Arizona - Summary Page). 

Ireteba Peaks Wilderness Area - 04/16/2019 Trip Notes

{Click on any image to view full size, then use the back button on your browser to return to this page}
This page last updated on 04/20/2019
(Fig. 01) 
(Fig. 02)
04/16/2019 Trip Notes: Even though today's weather predicted rain, it turned out pretty good. We spent about 4 hours driving along Rockefeller Road on our way to the Rockefeller Mine (Fig. 02). We made a few stops along the way for some scenic picture taking and exploration of some old abandoned mines. This entire area has the most jumping cholla cacti you have ever encountered. There are literally tens of thousands of these plants. Jumping Cholla (Cylindropuntia fulgida) The view in (Fig. 01) is of Copper Mountain. A little further along we spotted a large cave (Fig.03) on the side of a mountain side and decided to stop and climb up to it. As we climbed up this rough, rocky, jagged hillside, there were hundreds of small wildflowers and cactus. Howard Saxon, in (Fig. 04), and I hung behind the rest of the group taking our time as we tried to get pictures of the many small wildflowers and cacti we found along the way (Fig. 05). Eventually the rest of the group reached the cave. Jim was the first one to reach it and took this picture looking out and back down the hill and the road we traveled to get there (Fig. 07). After the three of them all entered the cave they ended up confronting the following. (Notes Continued below)

(Fig. 03)
(Fig. 04)
(Fig. 05)
(Fig. 06)
(Fig. 07)
Notes Continued: They found a large snake. It was a California Snake that was up on a ledge that finally came out and slithered its way to the ground (Fig. 08). For additional pictures and info about this snake click here ... California Kingsnake (Lampropeltis getula californiae). Bob Croke also captured this picture of a colorful Blister beetle (Fig. 09). Click here for more info ... Master Blister Beetle (Lytta magister). Climbing up the hill we came across a couple of caterpillars (Fig. 10). Click here for more pictures and information ...White Lined Sphinx Moth Catepiller. The view in (Fig. 11) was taken about halfway up the hillside looking north toward the Ireteba Wilderness Area. From here we continued driving up the road toward the Rockefeller Mine stopping at various mines along the way (Figs. 13 thru 18). Eventually we came to a barricade in the road and had to turn back. After this trip we drove to Boulder City and had lunch at a barbecue restaurant before turning home.

(Fig. 08) picture by Jim Herring
(Fig. 09)
(Fig. 10)
(Fig. 11)
(Fig. 12)
(Fig. 13) 

(Fig. 14) 
(Fig. 15)

(Fig. 16)
(Fig. 17)
(Fig. 18)

___________________________________________________

Note: Every attempt is made to provide accurate information, but occasionally depictions are inaccurate by error of mapping, navigation or cataloging. The information on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied, and is for informational and historical purposes only.

Go Back to the previous page ... (Ireteba Peaks Wilderness Area - Summary Page). 

Kingman Wash Road & Mine

{Click on any image to view full size, then use the back button on your browser to return to this page}
This page last updated on 03/23/2019
(Fig. 01)
Directions: This road is located in Lake Mead National Recreation Area, about 40 minutes southeast of Las Vegas. From town, drive out towards Hoover Dam, then continue south on Hwy 93 into Arizona for about 2 miles to Exit 2, Kingman Wash Road. Exit the highway, turn left and drive under the highway. Kingman Wash Road starts on the east side of the interchange.

Description of AreaKingman Wash Road, National Park Service (NPS Road 70) is a maintained backcountry road off Highway 93 south of Hoover Dam in Arizona. The road runs for about 3.6 miles over hills and down washes through the wild backcountry of Lake Mead National Recreation Area to the colorful Paint Pots area at the shore of Lake Mead. Many people use the small cove to launch small boats, picnic and camp in the surrounding area.

(Fig. 02)


03/23/2019 Trip Notes: Today Jim Herring and I decided to go looking for some wildflowers. A site I looked at said that there were some off Kingman Wash Road in Arizona. There is also a unknown mine in the area, so we headed there. The elevation at the TH (Trail Head) at exit 2 off I-93 is around 1,340 feet. The entire length of this road to the lake's edge is only about 3.2 miles. The relatively maintained dirt road from here runs uphill about 300 feet till it reaches the intersection of South Mine Road (NPS-70A) at about .9 miles out. Driving this road runs roughly a mile atop a winding up and down ridgeline for about 1.2 miles till it comes to the intersection of the North Mine Road (NPS-70B) on the map in (Fig. 02). The elevation at the intersection is 2,168 feet. Looking north provides a great view of Lake Mead and the Paint Pots area (Fig. 01). Looking back, somewhat southwest you can see the dirt road (Fig. 03) you just traveled getting here and in the distance and the bridges you cross over just south of the dam. From the intersection, the less maintained dirt road runs ahead due east for about a mile to the mine itself (Fig. 05). This quite rough road ends at an elevation of 2,431 feet, for a total climb from the TH of nearly 1,100 feet. I would not attempt this portion of the road without a 4WD vehicle (Fig. 06). The end looked so rough we actually parked and hiked the last several hundred feet. When you reach the top you see some old water tanks on the left (Fig. 07) that had some piping that lead down to the mine site sitting above a large wash just below. In front of the two openings here had debris scattered about (Figs. 08, 09 & 10). We hiked down the wash for a several hundred feet and found the remains of yet another digging, Even though we didn't hike to the top of it, There were two steel rails sticking out over the edge of the overage pile (Figs. 11 & 12). (Notes continued below)

(Fig. 03)
(Fig. 04)
(Fig. 05)
(Fig. 06)
(Fig .07)

(Fig. 08) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 09) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 10) Click to Enlarge

(Fig. 11) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 12) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 13) Click to Enlarge

Trip Notes Continued: After hiking back to the jeep (Fig. 13), we then backtracked to the intersection. It was then 1.16 miles still on the top of a another ridge back to the main road. Driving this ridge felt like you were riding along the great wall of China. From there it was another 1.7 miles to the shoreline of Lake Mead. As we drove along the main road down to the Paint Pots Cove, the road has deep washes on both sides of the road (Fig. 14). Near the end of the road you got some great views of the Paint Pots areas (Figs. 15 & 16). The large flat butte behind the colorful Paint Pots is Fortification Hill. At the very end of the road is the small cove and beach line of Lake Mead (Fig. 17). The picture in (Fig. 18) shows "bath tub ring" around Lake Mead. From this vantage point where we were parked, and the land below us, would have been under water years ago. (Figs. 19 thru 24) are pictures of several wildflowers that we spotted along the side of the road on our way down to the lake. Taking our time, stopping for pictures of wildflowers, scenic views and hiking around the mine site made for a pleasurable afternoon. On the return home we stopped in Boulder City at the Southwest Diner, one of our favorite restaurants for dinner.

Side Note - Paint Pots: Thirteen million years ago, the crust around the Lake Mead area was stretched and thinned so iron and magnesium-rich magma and basalt, poured out of the ground and covered the landscape. The darker lava produced many of the black volcanic flow-capped mesas, such as Fortification Hill and Callville Mesa, seen in many parts of Lake Mead National Recreation Area. Mineral-rich fluids trapped in older rock were mobilized when hot magma was injected into them. These hot, hydrothermal fluids percolated up through some of the igneous rock formations, including the Paint Pots pluton at the base of Fortification Hill, imparting their beautiful coloration!
Definition - pluton: A pluton (pronounced "PLOO-tonn") is a deep-seated intrusion of igneous rock, a body that made its way into pre-existing rocks in a melted form (magma) several kilometers underground in the Earth's crust and then solidified. At that depth, the magma cooled and crystallized very slowly, allowing the mineral grains to grow large and tightly interlocked — typical of plutonic rocks. Shallower intrusions may be called subvolcanic or hypabyssal intrusions. There are a slew of partial synonyms based on a pluton's size and shape, including batholith, diapir, intrusion, laccolith, and stock.
 

(Fig. 14)

(Fig.15)
(Fig. 16)
(Fig. 17)
(Fig. 18)


(Fig. 19) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 20) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 21) Click to Enlarge

(Fig. 22) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 23) Click to Enlarge
(Fig. 24) Click to Enlarge
___________________________________________________

Note: Every attempt is made to provide accurate information, but occasionally depictions are inaccurate by error of mapping, navigation or cataloging. The information on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied, and is for informational and historical purposes only.