Friday

UPDATED – Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge & Black Canyon

EP-P1120397On 07/10/2015, returning from a daytrip to Pioche, Nevada, I stopped at the Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge to tour its new visitor center. From the small small two room building that acted as both an office and visitor center on my first visit here in 2012, I was amazed at the size of the new facility and how well done it was. As a result, I updated my previous post on PNWR by adding pictures and making some other cosmetic changes … Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge.  While I was at it, I decided to reorganize and make some improvements to my previous pages on the Black Canyon Petroglyph site that is located within the Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge … Black Canyon Petroglyphs at PNWR (Summary Page). Even though you may have seen much of this information previously, you might find pleasure in reviewing it again.