Tuesday

Daytrip – To The Grapevine Canyon Petroglyph Site

E-P1030833A recent trip on 03/19/2015 to Grapevine Canyon led to my personal discovery of many more previously unseen petroglyph panels. As this resulted in the capture of dozens more pictures, I not only updated my original  daytrip page on Grapevine Canyon itself, I also decided to revamp my previous page on Grapevine Canyon Petroglyphs. In addition to adding many new pictures, I also provided information on the site’s history and how the religious beliefs of ancient cultures and the practice of shamanism relates to the many glyphs found here.  Here is the link to the UPDATED page on Grapevine Canyon itself … Grapevine Canyon - Inside the Bridge Canyon Wilderness Area. Here is the link to the new page on the petroglyphs … Grapevine Canyon Petroglyphs.